A car accident that isn’t your fault can result in injuries, bills, lost wages and pain, and suffering. Many times the other driver’s insurance company will call and offer you a small settlement. The Insurance Research Council reports that people who hire an attorney get three times more money than those who settle cases on their own. I will handle all of the legal issues, paperwork, and anything else that comes up so you can focus on recovering and getting back to your normal life.
At the Heist Law Firm LLC the first thing I do for a new client is give them my cell phone number. I am available 24/7 and if I can not answer a call at that specific time I will call you right back. Communication with my clients is something I pride myself on.
What to do after a car accident
If you are injured in a car accident following these simple steps can help protect your rights:
1. Talk to the Police or call 911 if hurt. Make sure you get a copy of the collision report and give the officer a detailed description of what happened.
2. Gather the Facts. Make sure you get any witness information, take pictures, and get the other party’s insurance information.
3. See a Doctor. It’s important to see a doctor or go to the hospital anytime you are in a car accident. Often, symptoms may take time to develop, so see a qualified doctor as quickly as possible after your car accident, even if you aren’t sure you are hurt, it is important.
4. Don't think twice, BANK ON HEIST. 843-732-8141. I will give you a free consultation.
5. If the insurance company calls you make sure to tell them you have
representation and don’t talk about the accident.